Diaphonia Edizioni, in collaborazione con Duo Minelli-Dacey, è lieta di annunciare i vincitori del Call for score “Flute-like-Voice”. Le numerose partiture in arrivo, di gran livello qualitativo, hanno impegnato i giurati nella selezione.
Vincono due esecuzioni e la pubblicazione:
Jinhee Han - Ya-li Ya-li Ya-la-shung per soprano e flauto
Ji Heng Lee - Aḍḍā per soprano e flauto
Vincono una esecuzione e la pubblicazione:
Geminiani – Palindormie per flauto in do
Andrea Benedetto – Maenades per flauto solo
Arkan Kunduk – Pan per flauto solo
Vincono solo la pubblicazione:
Carlos Nunez Medina - Sol de Piedra per voce e flauto
Gaetano Lorandi - L'ora del tempo varca per flauto solo
Simona Simonini - Cadenza di luce per flauto in do
R. Michael Daugherty - Quand je me joue a ma chatte per flauto e soprano
Silvia Rosani - Marija all’alba per soprano e flauto
La prima esecuzione assoluta di questi brani avrà luogo in Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto (ME) il 21 ottobre 2018 alle ore 19:00. L'evento sarà trasmesso in diretta streaming web. Vi invitiamo pertanto a iscrivervi alla pagina Facebook di Edizioni Musicali Diaphonia per rimanere aggiornati su tutti i dettagli.
Diaphonia Edizioni, in collaboration with Associazione Musicale “Bellini” of Messina and the Minelli-Dacey duo, is proud to announce the “Flute-like-Voice” Call for Scores.
The selected scores will be published by Diaphonia Edizioni and performed by Sara Minelli (Flute) and Sarah Dacey (Soprano) at two concerts in Italy and in London, UK.
1.The Call for Scores is open to all composers, regardless of their age or nationality.
2. The score(s) must be written for a Voice (Soprano, range: A below middle C to top C ) and Flute(s) (Soprano, piccolo or Alto) duo or for solo Voice or solo Flute. The pieces should not include electronics.
3.The composition(s) should be between 4-12 minutes in length.
4. We accept compositions which have been already performed but not published. Furthermore the composer must have the permission to use the text if it were no a pubblic domain text.
5. Multiple submissions are possible. We request a fee of € 15 for the first score and
€ 10 for any additional scores.
6. In order to participate, please submit the following documents:
- A file in Word format containing the composer’s name, nationality, postal address and e-mail address. A short description of the composition(s) should be included together with the consent of processing the personal data, according to the Italian law. (You may want to use this formula: “In compliance with the Italian legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003, I hereby authorize you to use and process my personal details contained in this document.” with signature)
- A recent photo in high resolution and a short biography (in English and/or in Italian)
- The proposed score(s) for consideration, in PDF only.
- A copy of the receipt of payment
- An audio recording of the score(s) although it’s not mandatory (no midi, please).
7. The entry fee should be paid by Bank transfer.
The bank details are as follows:
payable to Associazione Diaphonia, via Maroncelli 46, Barcellona Pozzo di
Gotto (ME) 98051 – Italy.
It is also possible to pay by this paypal link: paypal.me/diaphonia
8. The submission deadline is the 30st June 2018.
9. The panel, composed by members of Diaphonia Edizioni and a member of the duo, will evaluate and choose a flexible number of scores. The winners will be notified by e-mail and they will receive a contract proposal by 31/07/2018. Some scores may be published even if no winner is announced.
10. The composers whose works will be chosen, are welcome to attend the concerts but their
presence is not mandatory. They are responsible to pay for their own accommodation and travel expenses to Messina (Sicily, Italy) or London (UK).