Diaphonia Edizioni è lieta di annunciare il vincitore del concorso di composizione “4 Sax”. Le numerose partiture in arrivo, di gran livello qualitativo, hanno impegnato i giurati nella selezione.
Vince l'esecuzione e la pubblicazione:
- Matteo Rigotti, con il brano "una ragnatela... ...in un pezzo di vetro" for saxophone quartet
Pur non vincitrici, sono meritevoli di segnalazione le seguenti due partiture:
- YUNG Sin Kan Bonnie "Make A Choice" For Saxophone Quartet
- YANG Tsu-Yao "Pour Nesat" pour quatuor de saxophones
‘Diaphonia Edizioni’, announces the composition contest “4 Sax”. The selected score will be published by ‘Diaphonia Edizioni’ and performed during a public concert organized by “Ente Concerti” in Pesaro (PU, Italy).
-The contest is open to all composers, regardless of their age or nationality
-Each composer has to send 1 or more scores for sax quartet or part of it. The use of different instruments it is not permitted
-The composition(s) should be between 4-12 minutes in length
-We accept compositions which have been already performed but not published
-Multiple submissions are possible. We request a fee of € 20 for the first score and
€ 15 for any additional scores
-The submission deadline is the 31th July 2018
-The composers whose works will be chosen, are welcome to attend the concerts but their
presence is not mandatory. They are responsible to pay for their own accommodation and travel expenses to Pesaro (PU, Italy).
In order to participate, please submit the following documents:
- A file in Word format containing the composer’s name, nationality, postal address and e-mail address. A short description of the composition(s) should be included together with the consent of processing the personal data, according to the Italian law. (You may want to use this formula: “In
compliance with the Italian legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003, I hereby authorize you to use and process my personal details contained in this document.” with signature)
- A recent photo in high resolution and a short biography (in English and/or in Italian)
- The proposed score(s) for consideration, in PDF only.
- A copy of the receipt of payment.
- An audio recording of the score(s) although it’s not mandatory (no midi, please).
The entry fee should be paid by Bank transfer.
The bank details are as follows:
payable to Associazione Diaphonia, via Maroncelli 46, Barcellona Pozzo di
Gotto (ME) 98051 – Italy.
It is also possible to pay by this paypal link: paypal.me/diaphonia
-The winning composer will receive an award plaque.
-The selected score will be published by ‘Diaphonia Edizioni’ and performed during a public